DIA, being the peak body representing the drycleaning industry in Australia, provides a strong unified voice advocating for and safeguarding your business interests, particularly in the following areas
· Environmental issues and regulations (EPA)
· Industry Training Boards
· Care Labelling Reviews- negotiations with the ACCC
· Modern Award conditions and wages rates (FWA)
· Energy- organising funding for Energy Audits
· Media voice on all issues involving drycleaning issues.
Copies of recent negotiations with relevant authorities are below.