Tassie Mini Conference May 26-27th 2018
Apart from the Traditional Tassie hospitality spanning over 30 years &
The exquisite food &
The opportunity to catch up with old and make new friends &
The amazing Penny Royal venue.
Here are five reasons you should really consider coming to the mini conference on 26-27th May:
- A unique chance to tour the Blueline Laundry to see the operation and take ideas for your business on a smaller scale.
- What Sandro Santo doesn’t know about washing technology is not worth knowing. He’s there for the whole weekend.
- Do you know where you stand legally by adding commercial laundry to your operations? Insurance?
- What about very economical payback for equipment investment?
- A simple idea to make you money that you have probably overlooked.
And lots more …….
A lead into the dinner is a wine and cheese tasting featuring the outstanding Josef Chromy wines and products, a Tassie legend.
The Program will start at 2.00pm at the Blue Line Laundry 19 Hobart Road Launceston followed by dinner at the Penny Royal