The Drycleaning Institute of Australia is the peak industry association representing drycleaning businesses in Australia.
The Mission of the Drycleaning Institute of Australia is to promote, foster & develop the drycleaning industry and to support the interests of its members.
In order to achieve our Mission, Drycleaning Institute of Australia will:
- Advocate and represent members on matters of importance
- Promote the Drycleaning Institute of Australia brand and drycleaning
- Provide products & services to the drycleaning industry
- Conduct conferences and training and run events
- Inform & educate members and stakeholders
- Set drycleaning industry standards
- Develop partnerships to assist the association and membership
- Ensure good governance & effective management
DIA’s Mission Statement is the constant by which we gauge the
initiatives we take and the standard by which we measure our
achievement on behalf of the members we serve.